Christina Gallagher

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

KevinSymonds

Christina Gallagher

Post by KevinSymonds » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:20 pm

The rumor came to be true. Christina Gallagher is coming to Franciscan University on December 8th (tomorrow) to talk. I've written to her Bishop:

Your Excellency Archbishop Neary,
-Hello, my name is Kevin Symonds. I am in the Diocese of Steubenville, Ohio USA. I write you in the hope that you can answer a doubt I have concerning Mrs. Christina Gallagher and the House of Prayer.

-I have visited your Archdiocesan web site and read your two letters concerning the House of Prayer and Mrs. Gallagher. I have become suspicious of Mrs. Gallagher due to her reaction to your decree and subsequent developments. She is now coming to the Diocese of Steubenville to initiate a 'house of prayer' in this Diocese with the blessing of our Bishop, Daniel Conlon.

-My question is, do you have any further information about the status of Mrs. Gallagher? It seems suspicious to me that she would opt to close the house of prayer in your Archdiocese and then go start numerous others in other Dioceses. It seems to be deflecting authority (many different Bishops = a lessening of accountability and confusion over authority/jurisdiction) and that raises a red flag to me.

I look forward to receiving your reply. Mrs. Gallagher is speaking tomorrow, 8 December at 7:30 p.m. EST. in the chapel of the Franciscan University of Steubenville.

In pacem, benedicamus Domino!
-Kevin J. Symonds
B.A., M.A.
Theology

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:32 pm

Let us know what the response is as soon as you receive it!

Lori

Post by Lori » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:38 pm

Oh, Kevin I am so sorry to hear about your newest problem/cancer to be invading Franciscan University! Please keep us informed.

Lori

Post by Lori » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:52 pm

Rick from Unity Publishing has a wealth of information on Christina Gallagher.

Gallagher of Ireland

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:48 pm

I am a bit wound up right now because of anxiety. Today, after Mass and the Rosary, I got up in front of everyone in the University's chapel and told them some of the bare facts about Christina Gallagher. I said to them how evil flourishes when good men do nothing and that I am compelled to speak to them about this information.

They needed to hear it. I am unable to go to the talk tonight and I had to do something to warn them. May God forgive me if I have sinned, but there was nothing else I could do to warn people. Prayer didn't seem to be enough. I have been in consternation over Gallagher's visit because I just couldn't stand by and do nothing and let people go unaided.

God forgive me.

Lori

Post by Lori » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:30 pm

Kevin,

It is very hard to defend Our Lord and His Church. It takes warriors and that is why we are called the Church Militant. The Truth is worth fighting for and sometimes the battles get ugly!

I will put enmity(HATRED) between you(the Devil) and the woman(Blessed Virgin Mary), and between your offspring (disobedient liars/fake apparition promoters) and hers (we pray to be in this group.)

Good work Kevin.

O Mary Conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Blessings,

Lori

maryg

update on "House of Prayer"

Post by maryg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks Mary! Maybe this will get the attention of those who think this is approved.

Blessings
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:01 am

We have been informed that when Rome finds that an apparition is dangerous, all Apostolic Nuncio's around the world are contacted and warned about these alleged and questionable apparitions.

marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

maryg

Post by maryg » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Hopefully Archbishop Neary's statement will get their attention, but I have a feeling that it won't take long before some of them start to demonize him.
maryg

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:25 am

Claims of Private Revelation: True or False?
Christina Gallagher
by Ronald L. Conte Jr.

http://www.unitypublishing.com/Appariti ... -Conte.htm
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales