Heavenly Protection

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Heavenly Protection

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 am

[August 1937].   After Holy Communion, I saw the Lord Jesus in all His majesty, and He said to me, My daughter,  during the weeks when you neither saw Me nor felt My presence,  I was more profoundly united to you than at times [when you experienced] ecstasy.   And the faithfulness and fragrance of your prayer have reached Me.   After these words, my soul became flooded with God’s consolation (Diary, 1246).

When I heard how dangerous it was to be at the gate these days because of revolutionary disturbances and how many evil people have a hatred for convents,  I went in and had a talk with the Lord and asked Him to so arrange it that no evil person would dare come to the gate. Then I heard these words:  My daughter, the moment you went to the gate I set a Cherub over it to guard it. Be at peace (Diary, 1271).
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales