Remain a Little Child

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Remain a Little Child

Post by Denise » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:43 am

At that moment Jesus asked me, My child, how is your retreat going? I answered, “But, Jesus, You know how it is going.” Yes, I know, but I want to hear it from your own lips and from your heart. “O my Master, when You are leading me, everything goes smoothly, and I ask You, Lord, to never leave my side.” And Jesus said, Yes, I will be with you always, if you always remain a little child and fear nothing. As I was your beginning here, so I will also be your end. Do not rely on creatures, even in the smallest things, because this displeases Me. I want to be alone in your soul. I will give light and strength to your soul, and you will learn from My representative that I am in you, and your uncertainty will vanish like mist before the rays of the sun (Diary, 295).
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales