I am the best of Fathers to them

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

I am the best of Fathers to them

Post by Denise » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:38 am

Jesus to Faustina:

My Heart overflows with great mercy for souls, and especially for poor sinners. If only they could understand that I am the best of Fathers to them and that it is for them that the Blood and Water flowed from My Heart as from a fount overflowing with mercy. For them I dwell in the tabernacle as King of Mercy. I desire to bestow My graces upon souls, but they do not want to accept them. You, at least, come to Me as often as possible and take these graces they do not want to accept. In this way you will console My Heart. Oh, how indifferent are souls to so much goodness, to so many proofs of love! My Heart drinks only of the ingratitude and forgetfulness of souls living in the world. They have time for everything, but they have no time to come to Me for graces. (367)
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:11 pm

They have time for everything, but they have no time to come to Me for graces.
sage advice.. we forget the essence of life in the clutter of modern distractions.
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9