" My daughter, Encourage souls to say the chaplet"

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

" My daughter, Encourage souls to say the chaplet"

Post by Denise » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am

" My daughter, Encourage souls to say the chaplet which I have given to you. It pleases Me to grant everything they ask of Me by saying the chaplet." When hardened sinners say it, I will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one.

Write this for the benefit of distressed souls; when a soul sees and realizes the gravity of it's sins, when the whole abyss of the misery into which it immersed itself is displayed before its eyes. let it not despair, but with trust let it throw itself into the arms of My mercy, as a child into the arms of its beloved mother. These souls (125) have a right of priority to My compassionate heart, they have first access to My mercy. Tell them that no soul that has called upon My mercy has been disappointed or brought to shame. I delight particularly in a soul which has placed its trust in My goodness.

Write that when they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the Mercifiul Saviour.

(1541)

Words of Jesus to St. Faustina From the Diary of St. Faustina
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales