Loved, Lost, Found

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

josephw
Prayer Warrior

Loved, Lost, Found

Post by josephw » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 am

New From Marian Press

Loved, Lost, Found
Pope Paul VI once said that we listen more willingly today to witnesses than to teachers, and that if we do listen to teachers, it is because they are witnesses. Felix Carroll has given us 17 witnesses in this beautiful book who teach us through the stories of their lives that God?s mercy is available to us as well. I highly recommend this book which is hard to put down. Felix has done a wonderful job of showing us that God is real, that He is close to us, and that He is doing great things in people's lives. We learn what is possible if we open our hearts and trust in God's merciful love.
Jesus i trust in you
josephw
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:07 am

:D Can't wait to read it!
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm

:D
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu May 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Joe, I received my book today and immediately read the story of Sarah and you. It was awesome. Thanks so much.

Am going to advertise this on her memorial page

love you!
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu May 02, 2013 3:30 pm

I rearranged Sarah's page and gave the book a plug. I just remembered I forgot to add a hyperlink to the book. I will fix that. Any, her pic is back at the top with all the other updates in order of date on the bottom.
http://www.semperficatholic.com/page31.html