URGENT!!!!! Please pray

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

URGENT!!!!! Please pray

Post by Denise » Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:00 pm

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST from Sr. Deirdre (Dede) Byrne, MD

“Asking for millions of prayers, a mother accidentally ran over her 2 year old daughter with her riding mower. She was airlifted to Children's and is in surgery right now, still alive but in extremely bad shape. I’m asking everyone who has access to a prayer chain to please put this baby girl on that list ASAP and also prayers for her mother! Please please share this post and get as many prayers as possible for this child.”

Sr. is a surgeon and a religious sister in the Washington DC area.

Thanks.
Linda Brenegan
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: URGENT!!!!! Please pray

Post by MarieT » Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:50 am

Lord have mercy - so saddened
prayers for the child and family
Lord mercifully hear our prayers
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:16 pm

UPDATE

My brothers and sisters in Christ,♥️

I thank you all for the responses from my last message...so many people praying for this little girl. We are gathering in every state, (and countries) prayer chains for this darling little one and her family...and most of us don't know her but our hearts know that she needs help.

Thank you all for sending messages of prayers for her. I'm sure the Father in heaven is happy to see our concern and prayers united.

This is all I have for an update:

“Update on the little 2 year old girl. Her name is Addi and it was her neighbor that was mowing, not her mother. Her 4 year old brother saw it happen.
She is still alive. Will have surgery every 2 days for the next 1-2 weeks. Thank you for the prayers, let’s keep praying please."

Thank you again for your heartfelt concern and I will keep you posted as I receive news.

God bless you all a millionfold with God's blessing upon you and yours!!

Karen
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:12 pm

Lord have mercy
how tragic
in God we trust
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:04 pm

Horrifying!
Praying for this girl.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica