President Trump shot at rally in Pennsylvania

Sometimes we need to talk about issues that concern us or have affected us personally. In this forum, you are welcomed to respectfully vent your concerns about today's Church issues or other issues of importance. News stories are welcomed here as well.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Re: President Trump shot at rally in Pennsylvania

Post by Denise » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:00 am

Hum.....

Illuminating Inconsistencies and Addressing Anomalies in the Trump Assassination Attempt

https://thetruthaboutcancerofficial.sub ... dium=email
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:07 pm

...and the call for drastic measures as the assasination attempt to remove Trump from the running failed,
Biden deemed not fit suddenly, and Kamala takes the reigns
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:46 pm

Denise wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:31 am
July 13th is the 3rd apparition of Our Lady of Fatima. 😉 She saved Papa JPII on May 13th; I am confident that she also saved President Trump. I hope someone brings this to his attention.
I thought immediately of Our Lady and JPII! After that, I thought of how Regan was also shot and narrowly missed dying. I'm positive God has a plan for Trump!
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:52 pm

MarieT wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:07 pm
...and the call for drastic measures as the assassination attempt to remove Trump from the running failed,
Biden deemed not fit suddenly, and Kamala takes the reigns
am not happy for Kamala to take over. She's probably been doing more than we know behind the scenes due to Biden's mental state. And even if she hasn't, she was officially in charge of the border, and we know what happened there.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:21 am

Amen JB! We just have to really pump up the prayers for our country and her government officials. That woman who is head of the Secret service has got to go and go now. I watched a lot of the congressional hearing yesterday and wow, did she ever get called on the carpet. She is clueless. So many new details are coming out and it only goes to show us that it was a true miracle that Trump is alive and doing well. God took care of all of that and He will take care of all the rest. :wink:
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:12 am

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigned! :D

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:56 pm

So many different stories came out about security that day. It really makes me wonder how much of the "lack of security" regarding that specific building was deliberate!! I mean, why do stories keep changing??
I'm over the moon that she was called to the carpet over this, and after all the times she said she wasn't stepping down, she finally did resign.
It's so very sad that a wonderful husband and father's life was taken that day. She is totally responsible for that mess, one way or the other! Good riddance to her. I wonder if she will be prosecuted.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:40 pm

She and so many others have blood on their hands. I just heard that the shooter's phone had some connections to the FBI building. Everything concealed will be revealed. We just need to pray for God to clean up the mess in the Church and in the world. It is HIS business how He goes about it. All this couldn't happen without His permission and Trump dodged that bullet because it was in the Divine Plan. :wink: As St. Pio always said, "Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry."

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:16 am

...the plot thickens
Trump countersnipers' chilling messages before assassination attempt

A series of bombshell text messages from countersnipers who were supposed to protect Donald Trump at the Pennsylvania rally where an assassin's bullet nearly killed the president showed them a step behind the gunman.

A massive inquiry has started in the wake of the attempt, which Trump miraculously survived, with the resignation of Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle coming soon after the July 13 shooting.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:26 pm

No one can convince me that this wasn't planned.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Tue Jul 30, 2024 3:41 pm

same here

disgusting that a God fearing man would need to be exterminated after rigged out of his election win

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:17 am

Denise wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:26 pm
No one can convince me that this wasn't planned.
I have been hoping for evidence that it wasn't planned. I've been waiting for something to come out. But the longer it goes on without answers, and the more stupid excuses that are given, I am more and more inclined to believe they planned and let it happen. I'm silently daring them to prove it wrong, but they aren't.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

~ Mother Angelica

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:25 am

I heard on TV yesterday that all the secret service phones have had their text messages deleted. Some stupid excuse, that I don't remember was given. It is obstruction of justice and/or evidence tampering. But they will never call it that.
MarieT wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:16 am
...the plot thickens
Trump countersnipers' chilling messages before assassination attempt

A series of bombshell text messages from countersnipers who were supposed to protect Donald Trump at the Pennsylvania rally where an assassin's bullet nearly killed the president showed them a step behind the gunman.

A massive inquiry has started in the wake of the attempt, which Trump miraculously survived, with the resignation of Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle coming soon after the July 13 shooting.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

~ Mother Angelica

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:13 am

yes same here.....i was hoping it was a media-over-the-top sensationalism but the facts are damaging for those put there to protect trump

The call was made to security by a groundsman over half an hour before the shots were fired - that he saw a man with a gun crawling on the roof.....he gave the exact details and watched in horror as the event wasnt cancelled but Trump was permitted to stand up there and speak.....the ground staff then went further to alert of the gunman yet again.....but to no avail.

the fact that the "lone wolf" assassin knew exactly where to position himself to take the shot without "security around" also raises a red flag... (bear in mind he was a pawn used and brainwashed into the deed.....bullied at school, they probabaly ran the "trump was a bully and poor Biden the old man who is trying but aging and forgetful....etc)

and now information comes to light .....that the security were right behind the gunman.....woah....

we have all been praying for Trump particularly after the rigged election to deprive him of the presidency and remove him from office......then the sudden raid and charges laid on him -his home to keep him out of the running......when this couldn't stop him, many were fearful of an assassination attempt as the last straw to remove him.....and so it was....

keep praying for his safety and that of his family

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:51 pm

it is imperative that we step up prayers for President Trump as another assassination attempt unfolds.

They will do anything to keep him out of office.
May our merciful Lord put a God fearing man in power, who will do what is right for the people and country.
ah look....I said "president trump"......automatically wrote that