Coincidence?

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

MarieT
Site Admin

Coincidence?

Post by MarieT » Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:23 am

Have you ever had one of those days when you think about something and it happens?

Like when you think you havent heard from someone for a while.....and then lo and behold, the phone rings and its the very person you were thinking about is calling you?

Last night I was wondering who would be my "adopted priest" assigned for me to pray for all year. Every year they send me a priest to pray for.

After the sad standing-down of Pope Benedict due to health issues, he had been assigned to me to pray for those (is it 10 years...i've lost track of time) after he stood down until his passing.

Today I received the letter alerting my new priest for the year..... it was Pope Benedict again, , i pray for his soul daily anyway confident of all the good he has done for the faith in defending it and evangelising.

Sancto Padre Benedeto, ora pro nobis
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Coincidence?

Post by MarieT » Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:26 am

oops i mixing my italian with latin

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:56 am

Awe, that's great! And the Papa is again reminding you to go to him when you are in need. :D We talked about it before.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:11 pm

:D
we are blessed to have lived during his Papal era
thanks be to God

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:54 pm

We are!
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica