Fill me, Lord

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Fill me, Lord

Post by Denise » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 am

Then I heard the following words spoken thus: I want you to be My spouse.   Fear pierced my soul, but I calmly continued to reflect on what sort of an espousal this could be.   However, each time fear would invade my soul, a power from on high would give it peace (Diary, 912).

The Lord said to me, I want to give Myself to souls and to fill them with My love,  but few there are who want to accept all the graces My love has intended for them.   My grace is not lost;  if the soul for whom it was intended does not accept it,  another soul takes it  (Diary, 1017).
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:09 pm

I remember Mother Angelica on TV saying "hey, I will take it!" :lol: she was such a spitfire.

Really, who could refuse?? I know I am little and weak, but I want to be able to hold as much grace as He is willing to give me.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica