"I am not only the Queen of Heaven"

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

"I am not only the Queen of Heaven"

Post by Denise » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Once, the confessor told me to pray for his intention, and I began a novena to the Mother of God.
This novena consisted in the prayer, "Hail, Holy Queen," recited nine times. "Toward the end of the novena I saw the Mother of God with the Infant Jesus in Her arms, and I also saw my confessor kneeling at Her feet and talking with Her. I did not understand what he was saying to Her, because I was busy talking with the Infant Jesus, who came down from His Mother's arms and approached me.

I could not stop wondering at His beauty. I heard a few of the words that the Mother of God spoke to him [i.e., my confessor] but not everything. The words

were: " I am not only the Queen of Heaven, but also the Mother of Mercy and your Mother. "

And at that moment She stretched out her right hand, in which She was clasping her mantle, and She covered the priest with it. At that moment, the vision vanished. (#330)

Words of the Blessed Mother & St. Faustina
From the Diary of St. Faustina
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales