Prayer Dispels Spirits of Darkness

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 am

Today, the Lord came to me and said,
" My daughter, help Me to save souls.
You will go to a dying sinner, and you will continue to recite the chaplet, and in this way you will obtain for him trust in My mercy, for he is already in despair."
Suddenly, I found myself in a strange cottage where an elderly man was dying amidst great torments.
All about the bed was a multitude of demons,
and the family, who were crying.
When I began to pray, the spirits of darkness fled,
with hissing and threats directed at me.
The soul became calm and,
filled with trust, rested in the Lord.
At the same moment, I found myself again in my own room. How this happens.... I do not know.
+
I feel that there is a power which is defending me and protecting me from the blows of the enemy. It guards and defends me. I feel it very distinctly; it is as if I am being shielded by the shadow of his wings.
(1797-1799)

From Divine Mercy In My Soul
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:38 pm

i've heard of this same vision in several different cases and contexts... often from loved ones or religious attending to them.
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9