The Blog That's All About R.C.I.A.

This forum is intended to be a safe place for non-Catholics AND Catholics to ask questions about Catholicism and Catholic teachings. Here you can read about the faith from faithful, practicing Catholics, ask them your questions, and start to find out exactly what being a Catholic is all about. (Questions and discussions on matters of faith are to be kept respectful and non-inflammatory.)

Moderators: Johnna, Denise

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:25 pm

» Visit this site http://rciablog.com

DESCRIPTION
This blog is a free online tool provided for clergy and laity involved in implementing the RCIA process on the parish level. It contains resource reviews of materials published by the Association for Catechumenal Ministry as well as regular blog entries on various aspects of RCIA to help team members and coordinators. This website also provides a question section where you may ask questions pertaining to the RCIA process and have them answered by way of email.

This website is unique and exciting. As far as we are aware it is one of a kind — an RCIA site with solidly Catholic materials. It is encouraging to hope that perhaps the tide is finally turning and the truths of the Faith will again be taught in a systematic and organic manner. The authors of the recommended RCIA series have close ties with the Franciscan University of Steubenville and there is no question about their orthodoxy.

STRENGTHS

Catechesis section which includes recommended materials, additional reading and methodology.

Section on Catechumenate·

Liturgy in Connection with catechetical instruction ·

Pastoral Considerations

WEAKNESSES
None Reported.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:15 pm

This is a great tool! :D
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales