My daughter needs prayers

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

My daughter needs prayers

Post by Denise » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

Stephanie is in the hospital. They are doing scans and running all kinds of tests. So far this was found and she is waiting on the doctor to come in and discuss it. Please pray for her.

Complex multiloculated cystic and solid right ovarian mass measuring up to 4.1 cm. This is considered an O-RADS 5 lesion (High Risk).

O-RADS 5, the high-risk category (≥50% risk of malignancy), is comprised of descriptors that are highly predictive of malignancy such as irregular solid lesions and multilocular cysts with a solid component and high color score
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Re: My daughter needs prayers

Post by Denise » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

They are admitting her and doing a colonoscopy and endoscopy in the morning.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm

so saddened to hear this news
my prayers for stephanie
Lord mercifully hear us
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 pm

from Steph
There is definitely a mass on my ovary. That from what they can see does, have or resemble
High risk images they may do some blood tumor markers and some other blood markers while I am here for ovary

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:50 pm

:cry: prayers
God grant Steph the courage to endure this next stage of her journey

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:21 am

She hasn't gotten the blood tests back yet. She was released from the hospital and now has to visit the gynecologist and then off to Shreveport to possibly have ovaries removed. The mass on one of the ovaries is very concerning. And so we just pray and wait.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:18 pm

Lord mercifully hear our continuing prayers for stephanie and her family

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:07 pm

Stephanie finally had the appointment with the GYN who told Stephanie she was a mess and both her ovaries had to be removed. The doctor is signing off on the notes and sending everything to Shreveport and Stephanie will be able to go to that appointment within a week.

I don't know how many remember the emergency surgery she had about 6 or 7 years ago. I posted what they had removed from her uterus. It looked like something from a horror movie. Anyway she showed her GYN a picture of it and the lady was shocked. That picture will be going to Shreveport too. I pray removing the ovaries will solve the problems and that she has no cancer.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:44 am

Lord have mercy
sorry to hear and continuing prayers for steph
may the Lord guide the surgeon's hands

Lord mercifully hear our prayers for stephanie and her family

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:36 pm

From Stephanie
I think there's some confusion about what's going on with the Doctor period diagnosis has already been made with one test and they're sending me to Shreveport to a precancer cancer, Doctor 2. Have my first appointment and to schedule surgery to get both ovaries out. They will not know for sure for sure if it is true cancer until they remove and do biopsies period my blood levels, the serum for Ovarian cancer. It's not really high right now, so that's why we're going to remove them and do biopsies. And then go back from there.
sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:28 am

:cry:

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:29 am

can they not just do biopsies without total oopherectomy?