Prayers for my brother please!

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Prayers for my brother please!

Post by Denise » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:39 am

On March 2nd my brother, Dale, is having surgery on his knee. It is the surgery called (arthroplasty) and will be used to replace both sides of the knee joint with artificial parts. He has had stints, open heart surgery and bypass surgeries and was never anxious about it but admits he is anxious over this. Please remember him in your prayers and ask the Divine Physician to guide the procedure and allow Dale to be okay. He is the only brother I have left and I am certainly not ready to lose him too.

Thanks in advance :)
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for my brother please!

Post by MarieT » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:37 am

prayers for Dale that all will go ok
Lord mercifully hear our prayers
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

GayleW

Post by GayleW » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:04 pm

JMJ

Denise I have and will continue to pray for Dale and you.
Blessings to you and your family.
Love you Gayle

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:57 pm

Thank you Gayle! Love you too! His surgery is at 7:30 am in the morning.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:50 pm

merciful Lord, guide the surgeons hands
in my prayers

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:22 am

Thanks, Marie. He is in there right now

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:58 am

Savannah just called me and said the surgery went well and they have moved Dale to recovery. The doctor said he had no cartilage left in his knee. They can't see him for 30 minutes. I told her to text me when he wakes up. Thank you for all your prayers. Recovery may be pretty rough. In your mercy would you please pray for a swift one. 🙏👍

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:57 pm

Dale called me and said he was doing okay so far. He said they'd put some kind of nerve block on the top and underneath the knee and what that did was deaden his leg and the only pain is from that right now. They made him get up but I don't know how he can walk with a dead leg. Anyway now they just have to make sure there are no infections and there is always a worry of a blood clot, so I continue to pray for a complete recovery. If all goes well he can go home Friday, we shall see.

Thanks for the prayers

GayleW

Post by GayleW » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:39 am

JMJ

Thank you Jesus that all went well for Dale, i will continue praying for a full recovery.
G

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:21 am

I just checked on him. He is having pain but he knew that would be the case. Everything else is good so far. Thanks for the continued prayers.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 am

God's speed for his recovery
Lord mercifully hear our prayers

June D

Post by June D » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:11 am

Continuing to pray for Dale!