prayers for baby Ezra

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

MarieT
Site Admin

prayers for baby Ezra

Post by MarieT » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:07 am

Please pray for baby Ezra.
I do not know the family but received the prayer via social media.
The pic was heartbreaking - the newborn has bleeding in the brain and the doctors are doing lots of invasive techniques on one so young.
touched me deeply
Such a beautiful child and looks so healthy
Lord have mercy on this beautiful innocent child and restore him to perfect health.
The poor mother is a mess as one can imagine :(
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Re: prayers for baby Ezra

Post by Denise » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:48 am

Oh it rips my heart too! 😢 I can kind of relate just a bit when Grayson didn't breathe for 4 minutes, but a brain bleed? 🙏 Praying for Ezra and asking St. Expedite to intercede, as well as Our Lady. Keep us informed.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

GayleW

Post by GayleW » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:59 am

JMJ

prayingforbaby Ezra ,motherand family

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:57 pm

thanks be to God and thank you so much for prayers

update
Wonderful news, baby Ezra is home at last🙏💞
Update: baby Ezra got discharged from the NICU yesterday! We’ve got meds for his reflux & have many follow up appointments coming up. His oxygen is doing great and hasn’t dropped low. All his scans came back in the clear & bloodwork all good. I want to thank y’all from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers 🤍 we’re so very grateful! Praise God and all of His glory, our Blessed Mother, all the angels and saints that I prayed and asked for prayers. We are truly blessed to bring our baby boy home after the stressful first week of his life.
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:45 am

👍😊 Thank you Lord and St. Expedite, among others who interceded. I am so happy
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales