NOT FOR CHILDREN. The "Divine Will" devotion is repulsive

Sometimes we need to talk about issues that concern us or have affected us personally. In this forum, you are welcomed to respectfully vent your concerns about today's Church issues or other issues of importance. News stories are welcomed here as well.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Denise
Site Admin

NOT FOR CHILDREN. The "Divine Will" devotion is repulsive

Post by Denise » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:41 pm

NOT FOR CHILDREN. The "Divine Will" devotion is repulsive, from the ultimate spiritual predator.

First of three videos about the 'Divine Will' (DW) devotion.
Part 1/3: [This video] Showing the 'DW' devotion is repulsive.
Part 2/3: Examining grave theological errors in the 'DW'.
Part 3/3: Tracing the diabolical origins of the 'DW'.

As some people might be upset by this video, be assured that it is not an attack on Luisa P, whom I pray is in Heaven, or on her way there. Rather, the video is made so that those who are suspicious about the 'DW', wary of being drawn in, might have enough material presented to them which speaks for itself, making it easy to discern that the devotion is rotten. If anyone attached to the 'DW' movement is unnerved by this presentation, be sure that the Church abounds with true goods for our salvation: Holy Mass and all the Sacraments; the Scriptures and writings of the Saints; the Holy Rosary and Five First Saturdays, and much besides.

https://gloria.tv/post/mxXp6QJaa46z1XHzDFmC6AYEC#170
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: NOT FOR CHILDREN. The "Divine Will" devotion is repulsive

Post by MarieT » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

How bizarre!

I stopped listening as the first shocking statement (that I refrain from even mentioning on this good and Holy board).

What demonic statements attributed to Jesus!......how this got to Rome for consideration instead of being thrown out and condemned as anathema by the local Bishop is beyond belief.
God have mercy on us all.
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Re: NOT FOR CHILDREN. The "Divine Will" devotion is repulsive

Post by Denise » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:22 pm

Yep! Amen to that! I also had to stop listening.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales