Tell eBay to STOP!

Sign petitions for worthy causes. Our voices should be heard.
Denise
Site Admin

Tell eBay to STOP!

Post by Denise » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:56 am

Our Lady and the Christ-Child are being terribly blasphemed and sold at auction.

Here’s the dreadful news:

The mega online auction and sales giant eBay is allowing the sale of T-shirts carrying a disrespectful and blasphemous depiction of Our Lady and the Christ-Child.

ATTENTION: with apologies! …the following shocking description is necessary but rather vulgar.

eBay allows these sellers to use infamous artist Andres Serrano’s disrespectful and blasphemous image of the Madonna & Child on the fronts and backs of auctioned T-shirts, …

…BUT, in the photo, Serrano has dunked the holy statue in a jar of his own urine!

Please Tell eBay To Stop The Auctioning
of the offensive Catholic Madonna & Child "dunked-in-urine" T-Shirts
NOW!

The "so what" and disrespectful attitude towards Jesus and Mary must STOP!

eBay will listen and take action if we get enough people to join us!

These eBay sellers have singled out holy Mary and the Christ-Child to make a buck!

They know perfectly well how much she is revered, loved, and respected by Catholics like you and me, and I say it’s time to speak up boldly and in great numbers!

Please join me in this protest petition. It is important and essential that we react to these horrible blasphemies to avoid slowly slipping into inexcusable complacency…

When it comes to Our Lord and His Blessed Mother’s name and honor, I want to be the first to say to these companies: "You are NOT touching them!"

I am not going to remain silent, and I know that you will not either.

eBay allows these sellers to auction a blasphemy against the Madonna & Child, so they are going to hear from us!

America Needs Fatima supporters have notified me about this outrage and I agree whole-heartedly that these Madonna & Child "dunked in urine" t-shirt auctions MUST BE stopped.

SIGN THE PETITION
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:47 am

:twisted: signed!
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:13 pm

signed and sent.. they are very close to their goal of 20,000 signatures (19,766)!
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9