September Executions

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." This forum was created specifically for notices on upcoming US executions so that these men and women will be guaranteed our prayers as they meet Our Lord face to face.

Moderators: MarieT, Lori

Lori

September Executions

Post by Lori » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 pm

20 OH Donald Palmer

20 TX Robert Harris

25 TX Cleve Foster
Totus tuus ego sum, et omnia mea tua sunt. Accipio te in mea omnia. Praebe mihi cor tuum, Maria.

Lori

Donald Palmer - Sept 20

Post by Lori » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 am

Totus tuus ego sum, et omnia mea tua sunt. Accipio te in mea omnia. Praebe mihi cor tuum, Maria.

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Donald Palmer.. last words
"I want you to know I've carried you in my heart for years and years," Palmer told six women in the room who are the widows, daughters and a niece of the men he killed. "I'm so sorry for what I took from you ... I hope your pain and hurt die with me today."

Palmer also told the women that he wished his execution could bring their loved ones back, and that he knows the pain of losing a parent, sibling and child.

"I know it can't," he said. "I pray that you have good lives now. I'm sorry."

Of course the pain won't be assuaged by this.. it'll just add an element of guilt grounded in vengeance.. where in lies the hypocrisy of the death penalty.. and its futility as applied to repentant souls. :?
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Robert Harris executed in Texas as well.. another condemned of questionable mental competence. :?
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9

Lori

Cleve Foster executed last night.

Post by Lori » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:53 pm

His last words,

"When I close my eyes, I'll be with the Father," he said. "God is everything. He's my life. Tonight I'll be with him."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/09/25 ... rylink=cpy

Lori

Post by Lori » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:54 pm

September executions are over.