February Executions

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." This forum was created specifically for notices on upcoming US executions so that these men and women will be guaranteed our prayers as they meet Our Lord face to face.

Moderators: MarieT, Lori

Lori

February Executions

Post by Lori » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Here are the men currently scheduled to be executed in February.

Let us all remember to pray for them and anyone that was hurt by their actions.

9 GA Roy Willard Blankenship
9 MO Martin Link
15 TX Michael Wayne Hall
17 OH Frank Spisak
22 TX Timothy Adams

josephw
Prayer Warrior

I AM SO SORRY

Post by josephw » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:27 pm

I AM SO SORRY I MISSED THE CHAPLET I HOPE OUR LORD WILL ACEPT THE CHAPLET I AM NOW SAYING
JESUS I TRUST IN YOU
JOSEPHW

BONNE TERRE, Mo. (AP) - Missouri has executed someone for the first time in nearly two years.

Early Wednesday, Martin Link was put to death for the kidnapping, rape and strangulation of 11-year-old Elissa Self-Braun.

The 47-year-old Link coughed four times as the anesthetic sodium thiopental was administered. He never opened his eyes or moved as the next two drugs killed him. He died alone, with no family watching, no clergy, no friends.

In his final statement, he criticized the death penalty and did not show any remorse.

Elissa's mother, Pamela Braun, was among several of the girl's relatives who witnessed the execution. She thanked police, prosecutors, even lab workers, for bringing Link to justice.
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).

josephw
Prayer Warrior

HALL EXECUTED

Post by josephw » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 am

Speaking just above a whisper, Hall said he knew they caused a lot of heartache. He said, "I am sorry for everything. I wish I could take it back, but I can't

I PEAYED THE CHAPLET FOR HIM
JESUS I TRUST IN YOU
JOSEPHW
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).

josephw
Prayer Warrior

Spisak

Post by josephw » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 am

Spisak, 59, broke down at a Roman Catholic Mass said for him before the execution, but regained his composure, FOX 8 Cleveland reported

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU
JOSEPHW

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:48 pm

but regained his composure
With Christ's help.

I'll say a prayer.
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9

Lori

Post by Lori » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:35 pm

I pray for the respose of all of those executed and their victims. May they rest in peace!