We Have A Prophet Among Us!

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

KevinSymonds

We Have A Prophet Among Us!

Post by KevinSymonds » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:30 pm

Denise is to be hailed a prophetess. She is oft to say that Michael Brown could see a gnat on the wall and swear it was the Blessed Mother.

Denise, you were right:

That was up on spiritdaily.com today. Read the accompanying story.

-KJS

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:36 pm

It reminded him vividly of the Blessed Mother at a poignant, meaningful time.

The Miracle, notes Michael , was in the feeling of the moment.
Ok, it is a moth on a pew. It could look like lots of things. The tree huggers could swear it was two fairies dancing in flowing gowns and long sleeves and each have a knee up while their arms are extended out to each other as they throw their heads back a bit. :roll: Can you see that one?

One problem with the spirituality of many is that is all depends on the "feeling of the moment" And what in the world was this person doing? He was supposed to be actively participating in the Mass and he was taking snap shots of a moth and going into LaLa Land right in the Mass! Our dear Lady would never, never distract someone in Mass, never!

Now, I am certainly no prophetess in the least but if this had been a gnat instead of a moth I would be getting very worried. :lol: :roll:

jr

Post by jr » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:01 pm

Denise & Kevin, if you think the upside down moth is daft take a look at this!

JR, I don't allow proMedjugorje links posted but I have edited this link with the actual picture and message.
Blessings
Denise
got an email recently from a woman who is quite convincing in her story about how she witnessed a vision of Our Lady and snapped a photo of it with a digital camera.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:22 pm

It looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters sitting on a bench.

-KJS

jr

Post by jr » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:25 am

Denise, sorry for pasting the link to the med website, its just that I found the replies to the image bewildering.
Are these people for real!
Kevin your description is very appropriate, something strange in the neighbourhood who ya gonna call Ghostbusters.............
jr

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:25 am

jr, I don't mind if you copy and past the comments here. I thought you just wanted to show the photo. And yes, it looks like a green ghosty figure. I don't think any true apparition of Our Dear Mother would show up as green gas.

Let me give everyone an assignment if you will. Just look around your yard or home and you will see so many things that could be "something". I had wall paper in my bathroom and you could see all kinds of things in it. I have a roller paint mark in my garage ceiling that looks like an angel wearing a halo. At night the way the lights hit the fence, one post looks like Jesus standing to the side giving a blessing with a crown on His head.

There is a perfect explaination for all this but if some folks saw it they would be snapping photos left and right and saying that I had angels and Jesus appearing on my ceiling and fence. :roll:

Denise

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:40 pm

There is a perfect explaination for all this but if some folks saw it they would be snapping photos left and right and saying that I had angels and Jesus appearing on my ceiling and fence. :roll:
Exactly. The difference comes in when we have claims to the supernatural. Then we've got a combination that people just can't seem to figure out the difference.

Denise, check your E-mail. I heard back from that person.

-KJS