, you-chosen souls

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

josephw
Prayer Warrior

, you-chosen souls

Post by josephw » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

So I turn to you, you-chosen souls, will you also fail to understand the love of My Heart? Here, too, My Heart finds disappointment; I do not find complete surrender to My love. So many reservations, so much distrust, so much caution. To comfort you, let Me tell you that there are souls living in the world who love Me dearly. I dwell in their hearts with delight. But they are few. In convents too, there are souls that fill My Heart with joy. They bear My features; therefore the Heavenly Father looks upon them with special pleasure. They will be a marvel to Angels and men. Their number is very small. They are a defense for the world before the justice of the Heavenly Father and a means of obtaining mercy for the world. The love and sacrifice of these souls sustain the world in existence. The infidelity of a soul specially chosen by Me wounds My Heart most painfully. Such infidelities are swords which pierce My Heart…

Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, 367b
Jesus i trust in you
josephw
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).