Only do as much as you can

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

josephw
Prayer Warrior

Only do as much as you can

Post by josephw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:15 am

As I was writing the above words, I saw the Lord Jesus leaning over me, and He asked, My daughter, what are you writing? I answered, "I am writing about You, Jesus, ... about Your inconceivable love and mercy for people." And Jesus said, Secretary of My most profound mystery, know that yours is an exclusive intimacy with Me. Your task is to write down every- thing that I make known to you about My mercy, for the benefit of those who by reading these things will be comforted in their souls and will have the courage to approach Me. I therefore want you to devote all your free moments to writing. "But, O Lord, shall I always have a moment, at least a brief one, in which to write?" And Jesus answered, It is not for you to think about that. Only do as much as you can, and I will always arrange things so that you will easily be able to do what I ask of you ... (Diary, 1693).
Jesus i trust in you
josephw
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).