In spite

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

josephw
Prayer Warrior

In spite

Post by josephw » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:22 am

In spite of the profound peace my soul is enjoying, I am struggling continuously, and it is often a hard-fought battle for me to walk faithfully along my path; that is, the path which the Lord Jesus wants me to follow. And my path is to be faithful to the will of God in all things and at all times, especially by being faithful to inner inspirations in order to be a receptive instrument in God's hands for the carrying out of the work of His fathomless mercy.

Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, 1173
Jesus i trust in you
josephw
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:58 am

In spite of the profound peace my soul is enjoying, I am struggling continuously
O this needs the be spoken of more often. Too many people think they are missing God's peace if they are struggling. I know I have fallen into that trap myself. It is awesome to have the reminder, that we will struggle and even suffer in this world, even as Jesus did.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica