Hi there.

If you are a new member, please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

PatrickM

Hi there.

Post by PatrickM » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:05 pm

I have never formally introduced myself so ...

My name is Patrick. I don't like to be called Pat, so unless there is a beam about to fall on me or something ...

I am a cradle Catholic. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters and most still attend Mass, so that is good.

I attend Mass weekly. I am a certified Lay Minister for the dioscese of gary, but I currently am a member of a Parish in Indianapolis where I am enjoying a period of just being a pew potato. I attended classes for four years to get this certificate. I feel I have a calling to the permenant diaconate, but seeing as I have young children, that may be a ways off.

I am married to Johnna who usually suffers me quite gladly and have four wonderful healthy children. I work in technology support. That is about it. God bless.
God Bless,
Patrick

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Howdy Patrick! Nice to see you posting. :D Welcome!

denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:33 am

Hi hi! I wonder why my little "light" didn't flip on by this post. I hate when that happens. Anyhow, it's good to see you posting here. I was beginning to get the feeling you were going to lurk only. :)
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:22 am

welcome to the forum patick...great to have you aboard.

God bless you wonderful family
marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Lori

Post by Lori » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Welcome Pat......rick!

I don't like Pat either. It brings back bad Saturday Night Live images of the he/she named Pat. I still don't know the gender of that character.

It is great that you are posting.

Blessings,

Lori