Johnna(Moderator)

If you are a new member, please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Johnna

Johnna(Moderator)

Post by Johnna » Sat May 07, 2005 11:45 am

I am married with three kids. 7, 5, and 2. I live in Indiana up near Chicago (Gary diocese) and am a convert to the Church. I was raised United Methodist, practiced nothing but following my own whim for about five or six years, fell into wicca/new age stuff for a year, and have been Catholic for seven years and counting. :D I take my religion seriously, and consider my role as a mother to be a vocation given me from God. I am convinced that being a Catholic Mother is what is going to get me into heaven. I don't like going on and on about myself :oops: . If anyone wants to know more, they can ask and I will gladly answer. :P

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:24 pm

If anyone wants to know more, they can ask and I will gladly answer.

ummmm lets seeeee.....do u like pizza? lol
heyyyy jaybeeeee good to seeya again...wellllllll ummmm not 'see' as in seeeee.....see as in 'yer here' posting away.....
dont mind me...i've finally gotta few mins to get here and check out this wonderful site...hugs n all dat jazz ....off to check out other posts lol...me :)
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:54 am

It's YOU!

Hey, glad you made it here. Start postin! You usualy have stuff to say, and its usually good. :wink: :P :lol:
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

MarieT
Site Admin

Johnna(Moderator)

Post by MarieT » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:59 am

It's YOU!

Hey, glad you made it here. Start postin! You usualy have stuff to say, and its usually good.

thank yup thank yup....i have started posting...you'll find pope benedicts email addy somewhere on the forum lol...make sure u send him an email lol...posted it yesterday....sorry if i doubled up and someone's already posted it, tried to do a search but nothing came up...so i ended up posting it

wadda ya mean by i 'usually
' have something 'good' to say' rofl :shock: :o

i guess missing the ole cb chat site is compensated by you and denise and bear and mary being here, alongside with the added bonus of all the others

pax et bonum
me :D