Greetings and Salutations - take 7 lol

If you are a new member, please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:57 pm

hi everyone,
i'm marie from melbourne, Australia.....great to finally get some time to check out this wonderful forum....great job sissy :)

i guess this is the introduction section so i guess a li'l bit about myself....i also dont like to tawk bout myself, but here it is in a nutshell...cradle catholic, married and have 2 beautiful sons, i luv the Lord, the tradition and richness of our catholic faith, Mass, my family, friends, penpals,

german shepherd pups lol, gregorian chant, latin, tennis, swimming, picnics in the park, playing soccer and football with my sons, gardening, photography, scrapbooking, calligraphy, knitting, crochet, crosstitch, ..cant think of anything else now but i'll get back to ya's if anything comes up lol...just kiddinggggggg.

great title for the forum sis....please let us know a bit about the history in the making of semper fi site....the chosing of the name (fittingly appropriate)

well i'm off to check out more posts and enlighten myself more with our faith....should this 'newbie' get lost in the forum, look out for my 'help' holler lol
....ooops one more thing lol....(now what? they're thinking lol)....how do i get one of them wonderful avatars?...i think thats wot they're called?....have u got a saint rita? or saint michael?...they're my patron saints lol
pax et bonum....ten-four ....over and out...(for now :D )

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:02 am

Why do I get the feeling that things are never going to be the same around here? 8-) :P :lol: :wink:
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:10 pm

Mariette, have been away for a couple days. Will write more tomorrow. Look at the Avatar posts in Issues of Concern and it will tell you what to do.

Yep Johnna, won't be the same around here, just wish we could hear the precious accent though. Too cute!

Semper Fi is in honor of Father O'Brien and the fact that he was always faithful and that is what we are all trying to do, remain always faithful to Christ.

blessings
Sis

MarieT
Site Admin

greetings and salutations -take 7 lol

Post by MarieT » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:07 am

Why do I get the feeling that things are never going to be the same around here?
lol ummmmm dunno :o blame sis...she sent me the site link lol....now yer stuck with me ms moderator...

fear not, i'm on my best-est behaviour as 'usual' lol :wink:
pax et bonum
me :D

MarieT
Site Admin

greetings and salutations - take 7

Post by MarieT » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:16 am

Mariette, have been away for a couple days. Will write more tomorrow. Look at the Avatar posts in Issues of Concern and it will tell you what to do.
welcome back sisssssssss :D ...btw, where are the 'issues of concern' <m hollers for help from the forum maze lol
Yep Johnna, won't be the same around here, just wish we could hear the precious accent though. Too cute!
wot 'accent'...i dont have an accent lol.....but you dooooo ...luv that texan 'ya'll" accent lol...wish this was voicechat...coulda said 'g'on sis, give us a 'ya'll"
Semper Fi is in honor of Father O'Brien and the fact that he was always faithful and that is what we are all trying to do, remain always faithful to Christ. blessings Sis
aww wotta fitting tribute, and amen to the 'always faithful'....requiescat in pace fr. o'brien
pax et bonum

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:18 am

Mariette, go to this page and see if there is something you like. Let me know and I can put it in your profile. If you want something different and you have a pic just send it to me and I will add it to the page.
http://www.semperficatholic.com/page15.html

Sis

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:10 am

thx sis...these are all awesome.....dunno which to choose lol.....
think i'll see if i can find a st rita and send it to you....thanks for the page and the offer
God bless

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:49 am

awwww sissss, i just noticed i have an avatar ....woooohooooo at st rita...thanks again for doing this for me....you know how i am with pc's lol...
God bless ya

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:52 am

jumpin' junipers....its (((((((juneyyyy )))))))))))))....good to seeya gf :D yup sis as usual has done a great job...keep up the great work.....hope yer well juney...hows our boo keeping :)
God bless ya
:D