If you are a new member, please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi Julie, you are welcome here with open arms as well! So happy that you found us and that you joined.

Welcome home to Holy Mother Church! I can feel your happiness and was smiling the whole time I was reading your post.

God bless you,
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 am

Julie, welcome home :D

You couldnt have found a better Catholic forum.

Denise is one of the most faithful to Holy Mother Church I have ever been blessed to know and the members here are amazing also.

I too was sadened by the Holy Father's decision but God has been good to provide us such a Holy and learned Pope like Benedict XVI these last 8 years as well as with past Popes.

Welcome aboard the forum
God bless u
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:53 am

So glad you found us and found your way home. It is so beautiful to know your journey back to the church. as has already been said, you are welcome here. Post as the Spirit leads you. I'm just so glad you came home. It gives me hope that maybe my relatives might come back to the Church one day.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 am

Julie, you will love Fr. George over at HSH. He is holy and wise. Do yourself a favor and listen to Fr.Paul's homilies as well. Yet another holy and wise priest.

God bless
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Welcome aboard Julie.. i've found this site a very focussed, reliable, edifying and illuminating witness. Hope you stay with us.. enjoy.
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9