Gloria in excelsis Deo!

If you are a new member, please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

TobyT

Gloria in excelsis Deo!

Post by TobyT » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:44 am

Hello my name is Toby and I'm from Louisiana. I've been looking for a great forum I believe I have finally found it. If anyone is interested in the holy relics of Saints we will have much to talk about. Our blessed Lord has guided me to build an educational website for holy relics and you can find it on the web. The name of the site and the name of our Apostolate is Guardians of Holy Relics. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Pax Domine sit semper vobiscum

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:13 am

Hi Toby, welcome to the forum. We love the saints and I think it was me that wrote you about my cousin Charlene Richard. Yiu may have noticed her page on the main web site.

Speaking of saints, today begins a pilgimage in the Dallas area. We are hosting a priest from Lourdes and a lady that is the head of the Lourdes volunteers in the USA. Lori can talk more on that but she will be quite busy until Wednesday, taking them around to all the locations that they will be giving their talk. They will be carrying St. Bernadette with them as they travel. I loaned the priest my first class relic of her. I met the priest last night and he is such an humble and pious man.

I have several first class relics and I am so humbled to have them. I often wonder why God sent them to me, other than the fact that He probably knows I need all the help I can get. :wink:

God bless
Denise

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:30 am

Hi, Toby. Good for you on educating people about relics. It seems to me that many just don't understand the concept and find the whole issue superstitious, which it decidedly is not. :) Sorry for the late response. Its great to meet you, and I look forward to reading your posts. :D
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica