Hello

If you are a new member, please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Randy S

Hello

Post by Randy S » Fri May 13, 2005 11:00 am

My name is Randy and I saw your link in Judy Brown's e-letter this morning. So I thought I would check it out.

I am 25 and married. My wife and I live in Boise Idaho are certified NFP teachers through the couple to couple for the diocese.

We don't have any kids yet but hopefully that will change soon :)

I am an administrator over at Steve Ray's Defender's of the Catholic Faith forum

Lori

Post by Lori » Fri May 13, 2005 1:17 pm

Randy,

Welcome to Semper Fi. It was so nice of Judy to mention the opening of this forum. Idaho is one state that I have not visited. I bet it is beautiful.

Blessings,

Lori

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Fri May 13, 2005 1:47 pm

Randy,

It is great to meet you. Stick around and post awhile. I can already tell that you are going to be an asset here.

I'm sure you noticed the NFP forum that I have been putting together. With the help of The Art of Natural Family Planning, I am self educated on the topic of NFP. If the need would arise, it would be great to have the input of a certified teacher. Feel free to add to it as much as the Spirit moves you. :D
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Randy S

Post by Randy S » Fri May 13, 2005 3:05 pm

Lori wrote:Randy,

Welcome to Semper Fi. It was so nice of Judy to mention the opening of this forum. Idaho is one state that I have not visited. I bet it is beautiful.

Blessings,

Lori
Probably like any state, some parts are and some parts most definately aren't :)

Randy S

Post by Randy S » Fri May 13, 2005 3:06 pm

Johnna wrote:Randy,

It is great to meet you. Stick around and post awhile. I can already tell that you are going to be an asset here.

I'm sure you noticed the NFP forum that I have been putting together. With the help of The Art of Natural Family Planning, I am self educated on the topic of NFP. If the need would arise, it would be great to have the input of a certified teacher. Feel free to add to it as much as the Spirit moves you. :D
Yes I did notice it. I haven't had a chance to read through all of the topics but will try to get through some of them when I get some time.