New from the Texas Hill Country

If you are a new member, please feel free to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue May 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Hello and welcome to the board!
I am from Indiana, I have only visited TX once (thanks to Joe, God bless him.), but it only takes one visit to see how holy St. Williams is.

It is always good to have new people on the board. Don't be shy, jump right in and post away! :D
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi Anne, welcome to semperficatholic. I will have to share your post with Fr. Paul. He is a holy priest and a good man. When we learned Father was moving to Greenville we drove to St. William's to check it out on a weekday. It was so dark and a bit depressing. I have taken photos keeping up with the changes and, WOW, what bright changes have been made. You will love it when you visit and you will love Fr. Paul.

Glad to have you here. If you need any information that is not provided..unlikely lol, in the apparitions forum just ask. There is a ton of information in there.

blessings
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Tue May 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi Anne! Glad you are here and make yourself at home!
And so , with every beat of my heart, I thank You, my God, for your great mercy towards me.~Saint Faustina~